Succession Planning Secures the Future of Your Business
At BlueRock Wealth Management, we know your business is important to you and running a successful business is hard work. Most business owners are concentrating on the day-to-day operation of their business and find it difficult to to find the time for longer-term projects, such as planning for a proper succession. We can help you with effective solutions and help guide your plan for management and ownership succession.
Our advisors are dedicated to making suggestions that will assist you by addressing the strategies and tools from which you may select to implement your succession plan. Handing your business over to someone else is a complicated, emotional and time-consuming process. Let us help you address your questions, concerns and ensure long-term success of your business. Let’s start planning now.
Forge a Sustainable Business Legacy
You’ve worked hard to build a business. But how do you ensure your legacy will continue to prosper long after you leave it behind?
Leadership coach and management consultant Catherine Daw specializes in working with entrepreneurs and executives to build successful, sustainable change in themselves, their successors and their businesses.
As a third-party partner of BlueRock, Catherine offers structured, systematic practices you can use to transform your professional and organizational vision into reality.
Through a respectful, trust-based working alliance between coach and client, Catherine will help you and any potential successors become the leaders your business needs, developing their capabilities with rapid results. Her proven coaching methodology enables:
- Self-discovery, enhanced awareness, and new approaches
- Opportunities for independent feedback
- Trusted relationships and open communication
- Confidence in your own leadership and the next generation of leaders
- A strengthened ability to influence and inspire others
- A more creative, collaborative and accountable leadership style and culture
How do you make your organization work better, in order to thrive in a dynamic, ever-changing world? Catherine provides business leaders with simple, effective processes that establish deliberate strategies to get you where you need to go. Catherine’s approach features four core elements:
- Strategy — Simplified and effective strategies that provide direction, choices and energy to propel a business forward.
- Executing Strategy — Break through organizational resistance to change, with a roadmap and disciplined leadership technique and clear plans to make it happen.
- Making Change Work — Discover the practical and effective methods that will help you create the culture required to live through the cycle(s) of change.
- Leading Teams — Learn how to lay the foundation of trust, communications, commitment and accountability for healthy teams that produce results.
Get to Know Catherine Daw
Catherine grounds her recommendations in extensive experience helping executives and organizations in the public, private and nonprofit sectors. As a co-founder of management consulting firm SPM Group Ltd., Catherine led the company’s growth for 22 years until an acquisition in 2014. Catherine holds an MBA from the Schulich School of Business at York University and both the Certified Management Consultant (CMC) and Associate Certified Coach (ACC) professional designations. She sits on multiple boards in the nonprofit sector and was selected as a top Canadian woman entrepreneur by PROFIT magazine for four consecutive years.
At BlueRock Wealth Management, we offer succession planning services in the Southern Georgian Bay Region, including Collingwood, Creemore, Thornbury, and Wasaga Beach. We also serve most of South and Central Ontario, including Toronto, Oakville, Burlington, Kitchener, Waterloo, Guelph, Caledon, Barrie, Orangeville, Saugeen Shores, and Owen Sound.