Secure the future of your business with an effective succession plan.
Running your business is a demanding but rewarding endeavour. Although you place a significant amount of focus on your day-to-day operations, dedicating time to long-term projects, including those related to proper succession, is critical. Our team at BlueRock Wealth Management can help you discover effective solutions while providing guidance as you plan for management and ownership succession.
Our advisors know what goes into effective succession planning, and we can address strategies and tools that will be best for implementing this plan. Handing over your business to someone else can be a complicated, emotional process, but we are here to cover your questions, address your concerns, and ensure your business’ ongoing success.
Solidifying Your Business’ Legacy
After working hard to build your business in Orangeville, Ontario, you want confidence your legacy will prosper long after you leave it behind. Our leadership coach and management consultant, Catherine Draw, works with executives and entrepreneurs to establish sustainable, successful succession planning solutions for their businesses. Catherine is a third-party partner of our wealth management firm and offers systematic, structured succession planning practices any business can use to transform their organizational and professional vision into a reality.
Coaching & Consulting
Catherine will help any potential successors to your business become leaders who develop the capabilities your business needs with rapidity. She uses a proven coaching methodology that promotes:
- Fluid communication and strong relationships
- Ongoing opportunities for independent feedback
- Innovative approaches and self-discovery
- Confidence in the next generation of your business’ leaders
- An enhanced ability to inspire and influence those others
- The ability to develop a collaborative, accountable leadership style
You also want your organization to work better, so it thrives in today’s dynamic, ever-changing world. Catherine provides effective, common-sense practices that help your business go where it needs. Her consulting approach features four key elements:
- Strategy—Basic, yet successful strategies for helping a business move forward.
- Executing strategy—Eliminate resistance to change within your organization by using clear plans and disciplined leadership techniques.
- Allowing for changes—Develop methods that will help your business endure the cycles of change.
- Leading teams—Discover how to lay a foundation of communication, trust, commitment, and accountability through teams that inspire results.
Catherine Draw: Your Succession Planning Partner
Catherine possesses extensive experience helping non-profit, public, and private organizations. Catherine is a co-founder of the management consulting firm SPM Group Ltd. and led this company’s growth for over two decades until an acquisition in 2014. She holds the Certified Management Consultant and Associate Certified Coach professional designations, as well as an MBA from the Schulich School of Business at York University. She was picked as a top Canadian woman entrepreneur by PROFIT magazine for four years in a row, and today, she sits on several boards in the non-profit sector.
At BlueRock Wealth Management, we offer succession planning services in the Southern Georgian Bay Region, including Collingwood, Creemore, Thornbury, and Wasaga Beach. We also serve most of South and Central Ontario, including Toronto, Oakville, Burlington, Kitchener, Waterloo, Guelph, Caledon, Barrie, Orangeville, Saugeen Shores, and Owen Sound.