The Financial Planner works in a team environment to help create and implement comprehensive financial plans for individuals and business owners. The planner will create financial plans that provide clarity, confidence and focus so our clients can live life their way for the reasons which are important to them.
- Engage with referral based and existing clients every day to understand their long term financial goals and objectives and their short term financial needs, present customized financial advice and sales
- Our objective is to build, maintain and retain client relationships that lead to an in-depth understanding of their goals and financial situation, enabling us to provide high quality financial planning, advice, and recommendations customized to each client
- Monitoring your overall portfolio, reviewing progress against planned activities and targets and maintain overall responsibility for portfolio management
- Provide tax, estate and retirement income information/guidance when clients have questions
- Provide assistance to other Financial Planners or Team members when required.
- Network with professional service providers.
- Assist with marketing and communications by providing content and reviewing materials
- Develop and document systems and tools affecting financial planning activities
- Regularly attend training sessions and seminars to maintain currency for licensing and designations
- Financial Planning Designation (PFP or CFP)
- Mutual Funds License (IFIC or CSC)
- Life License
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in financial planning
- Proven networking and client acquisition skills
- Ability to cultivate strong partner relationships