Mortgage Agent Job Posting
Individual will be working in a team environment, mentoring and leading our clients in the area of lines of credit, mortgages and debt financing in order to give our clients the opportunity to achieve important life goals.
High quality candidates for this role will have strong, relevant experience and capabilities. They will have demonstrated experience in dealing with complex issues, and the intellect and judgement to develop appropriate solutions.
We are currently seeking eager, motivated and goal-oriented individuals who are experienced in customer service to join our team.
- Provide mortgage option opportunities to our in house client base
- Training provided
- Work directly with our internal underwriting department on loan offer
- Provide a great customer service experience
- Client follow-up and basic sales administration
- Ongoing support and coaching from the leadership team (individual and team meetings)
- Opportunities to grow into higher level leadership/management positions within first 2-3 years of career
- Competitive Self Sourced Compensation Model
- Competitive House Referred Compensation Model
- Licensing and Compliance Management
- Centralized Credit Hub for Lender Origination
- Prepared Leads origination presentations
- Database Management and Training
Licensed as mortgage agent
- A Goal Oriented Performer | High achiever dedicated to succeed
- A People Person | Enjoys working in a people-centric, office environment
- Competitive | Loves to win and perform at a high level
- Fun and Energetic | Naturally positive and enthusiastic
We’re not looking for somebody with an extensive background in Marketing, Sales or the Mortgage Industry; in fact, we value somebody who has the drive to prove their potential and build their skills from the ground up. To be considered for a preliminary interview, the following must be met:
- Customer Service/Retail sales experience (min. 1 year)
- Available to start immediately (within 1-2 weeks of initial interview)
- Looking for a long term opportunity
If you’re determined to transfer your customer service and/or sales skills with a growing company, apply to this ad for immediate consideration. Qualified candidates will be contacted within 24-48 hours of applying.
Ask Us Anything. We Can Help You.
According to a Manulife Homeowner Debt Survey, only 4 in 10 Canadians feel confident they will have saved enough for retirement. While it may be important to you to have retirement plans in place, do you really know how likely […]Read More